Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sugestions & Advice for Young Artists

Practice, practice, practice! .... Okay, even if you have read the smallest amount of art-lesson books, taken any art lessons, or asked anyone vaguely arty, you have probably heard that again and again.
So, here are some art tips that you will probibly be a bit more interested in
#1: Keep an art portfolio. it will turn out to be insanely usefull to look back on your work, and to have some place too keep the stuff.
#2: Look in other art, like in museums or even other peoples work. Then you can say, "I like these colors for this design." or, "I like the shape of this face, but not the hairstyle; I like that hair better." or, "Oh! I had never thought of drawing something like that, but it's cool!"  I often look at other sources, or my own older work, for inspiration.
#3: Practi Don't just look at one art course/book/source for your art lessons. There is no 'right' way to draw or sculpt or make music. Look at all sorts of ways to do it, than try your own style based on what you have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment